This webinar will discuss efforts to increase enrollment in clinical trials of people from underrepresented racial and ethnic populations. We will discuss the latest FDA actions as well as efforts from the drug and device community. Topics will include:
- The most recent FDA Draft Guidance regarding submission of a Diversity Plan for clinical trials
- Consequences to patients of lack of diversity
- Obstacles to diversity in clinical trials
- Steps companies can take to improve diversity
- Industry actions in support of improving clinical trial diversity
Ronni Fuchs | Partner | Troutman Pepper
Ronni focuses her practice on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, and advises on clinical trial issues including informed consent, clinical trial injuries, recruitment and payment issues.
Kyle Dolinsky | Associate | Troutman Pepper
Kyle focuses his practice on advising life sciences and health care clients on FDA regulatory and fraud and abuse issues, as well as pharmaceutical and medical device litigation.