In this year’s annual year-end wrap-up, a panel including Andy Hall and Lauren Hulbert with Medmarc’s claims department, as well as Katie Stricklin, an attorney with Walsworth WFBM, LLP, will provide a claims and litigation year-end up wrap-up. The panel will provide an interactive presentation that includes topics like:
- Litigation funding’s increasing importance on mass torts and litigation;
- How critical juror attitudes about product safety are leading to social inflation;
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions on personal jurisdiction and their impact on where lawsuits are filed;
- Significant decisions and jury verdicts; and
- Recent developments at the FDA.